Amped Wireless routers are required to be setup and logged in initially by the user so that the user can gain access to the basic configuration settings and advanced features of their Amped Wireless routers. This way, the user can successfully setup and login to their amped routers without any problems. The user can login using www.setup.ampedwireless.com through the router’s admin login page. There, the user has to enter the default credentials regarding the router. The default credentials are provided at the bottom of the router. The login process is very easy and it only takes a couple of minutes of the user’s time.
Steps to reset the TITAN High Power AC1900-RTA1900 Wi-Fi router:
- Locate the reset button at the back of the router. It might be labeled as Reset or Restore Factory Settings.
- Using a pin, press and hold the reset button for about ten seconds. Release the reset button after ten seconds.
- Wait for a few seconds. Once the LED lights start flashing, the router will have been restored back to its factory default settings.
- Once the router has been reset, the user’s personalized settings will also get reset. The user will not be able to recover the settings once the router has been successfully reset.
Do not remove the router from its power source during the reset as it can damage the firmware of the router.
Once successfully setup and logged in, there are a few recommended steps that the user must take in order to secure their network. The user must change the default username and password for their router to ensure that the user’s network is secure from any unauthorized users. The user must also update the firmware for their router. The firmware update makes sure that the router stays compatible with the latest media devices. The firmware update also enhances the security on the router so that the router isn’t vulnerable to any potential threats. The user can configure their router to personalize their network and can even change the default settings as well to better secure their network.
Steps to change the username and password for the TITAN High Power AC1900-RTA1900 Wi-Fi router:
- Open an internet browser and type either www.setup.ampedwireless.com or 192.168.3.1 in the address bar to access the admin login page.
- The login page will appear. Enter the default credentials provided at the bottom of the router to login.
- The web based dashboard will appear. On the System Status, click the ADVANCED tab.
- There, the user will see the Network Name (SSID) and the Network Key (passphrase) option.
- Enter the new username and password for the network in the fields provided.
- Click Save to save the changes made.
Steps to update the firmware for the TITAN High Powered AC1900-RTA1900 router:
- Open an internet browser and type www.setup.ampedwireless.com in the address bar to access the admin login page.
- Enter the default credentials in the spaces provided whenever asked by the admin login page.
- The default username and password is “admin” for both the cases.
- Once the user has successfully logged in to their router, the web based interface will appear.
- Click the More Settings tab. Now, click the Management option from the left side of the menu.
- Go to the Firmware Update option. Click the Check Now option to find the latest firmware file for the router.
Once the router has found a new firmware update, follow the simple on screen instructions to update the firmware.
- Once the router has finished updating, the router will reboot itself. Once the router has finished rebooting, the user can start using their router as they desire.
- Once the firmware has been updated, the user can start using their router as they desire.
- Do not download the firmware from any third party websites as they may contain malicious content.
- Do not interrupt the firmware update process as it can damage the router and may even render the router useless.
Steps to setup and login to the TITAN High Power AC1900-RTA1900 Wi-Fi Router:
- Using the included Ethernet cable, connect one end to the modem and the other end to the WAN port of the router.
- Now, using another Ethernet cable, connect one end to the desktop computer or laptop and other end to any of the four internet ports of the router.
- Turn off all the three devices and then turn them on after a couple of seconds. Wait for the devices to finish booting up.
- Open an internet browser and type www.setup.ampedwireless.com in the address bar to access the admin login page. Alternatively, the user can also type 192.168.3.1 as well to access the admin login page.
- The user will be prompted for the default information regarding the router. The default username and password are provided at the bottom of the router.
- The Setup Wizard will appear. Click the Begin Setup option to continue. The Setup Wizard will guide the user through the internet connection settings.
- The automatic configuration will allow the user to configure the router automatically with the recommended settings. Click on the Automatic Configuration option. Click Next.
The user can now choose to enter a new SSID (Network Name) for their router. The user can choose to change the settings later.
- Now, the Amped Wireless router will be setup successfully without any problems.
- Once the setup and login process is completed, the user can further personalize their network as they desire.
Amped Extender Setup
Imagine you are working on an important assignment which you need to email today to your boos, & suddenly wifi gets disconnected? If this happens all the time with you, then this is not a normal issue. You are facing the issue of dead zones at your place.
These wifi range issues require a device like Amped extender. Amped extender can eradicate every wifi range issue, and provide stable wifi connection all day long. If you haven’t used Amped extender before, then try it today.
You need to take tension about, Amped extender issue, as we are here to help you on this. We have an instructional guide for Amped extender steps, which will provide you today. So, let’s get started with setting up your AmpedWireless extender.
Amped Extender Setup Steps
• First, look for an optimal location, where you can place your amped range extender.
• Choose a location between your wifi router & area with dead zones. Once you place the extender at the optimal location, try to connect your computer or tablet with your Amped extender.
• First, attach the antennas, which come with your Amped extender.
• Next, plug your Amped extender into the power outlet, carefully.
• Connect your Amped range extender to the wifi network, named Amped_REC10.
• If you are window user, or you get the pop message, which says Do you want to set up your network?” Choose either Connect to the network without setting it up or No, just connect.
• Afterward, launch a web browser on your wireless device.
• In the browser address bar, enter the default web address, http://setup.ampedwireless.com, into the address bar of the browser.
Let’s suppose, Your URL fails, then try to open the amped dashboard, through IP address http://192.168.1.240