Amped Wireless Router AC1900 with WIFI-6
Amped wireless router is amongst the best networking hardware devices in the hub of WIFI and technology. These WIFI routers are very reliable and provided a great user-friendly experience. The users can access the web-based interface of this Amped AC1900-RTA1900 WIFI router using the smart setup wizard setup.ampedwireless.com in the web browser.
If you need to provide more coverage to your home and office, then you must bring your home this ultra-fast WIFI router, that is built with 4 Antennas and Gigabit networking ports. You can also connect up to 3 additional devices, like TVs, Gaming Consoles, and more with this powerful Gigabit port. It gives you an ultimate streaming with 4K HD quality and advanced security features with guest network, parental control, and easy setup.
Log into the Amped Wireless AC1900 WIFI Router
- Disconnect the existing router in your home from the computer along with the broadband modem and power outlet of your home. If you don’t have any existing router or the modem and you are going to install the modem for the first time, then you can skip on to the second step.
- Power off the modem also by removing its backup battery and the power cable from the electric outlet. After a while re-insert the batteries into the modem and plug it back to the power outlet from where you removed it.
- Now you need two Ethernet cables, one is to connect the modem with the router, and the other is to connect the computer with the router. WAN ports of the router and the modem will be connected to each other via Ethernet cord, and the LAN ports of the router and the computer will be connected to each other using the other Ethernet cable.
- Power on the modem and wait for two to three minutes and let the LEDs be initiated. Now, power on the router also by plugging in the power cable from the power outlet and then press the power button also.
- Turn on the computer also and click on to the default browser of your device. Go to the search bar of this browser and type setup.ampedwireless.com or you can also type the default IP address 192.168.3.1 if the URL fails to open the web page.
- The setup wizard will open a page where you need to enter the username and the password of your Amped wireless router. Admin is the username and password of your Amped wireless router that you have entered at the required fields to login to the web page.
- After stuffing the login credentials, you will be redirected to the login dashboard where you have to personalize your WIFI to give it more security.
Getting error after entering the wireless password
Sometimes it can happen that you try to login to your wireless network through your window computer, but stuck with an error that shows the screen “Unable to get the login page”. In such conditions, you need to add that wireless network manually in your window computer or window vista computer. follow some of the basic steps to handle this error in a simple and sophisticated way.
- Go to the start tab, and then click on to “Network”.
- Go and click to select the network and sharing centre in your device.
- Then click on “Manage Wireless Network”.
- Then tap on to “Add” and manually select the option to create a network profile.
- Type the SSID of your choice, and then enter the security key after selecting the type of security.
- Now, you have to select the option “Start this Connection Automatically” and then go next.
- Visit the “Network and Sharing Centre” again and then select manage network connections.
- After making a right-click on “Wireless Network Connection” select the option for status.
- Click on the details and check if your IPv4 IP address is correct or not. Also disable IEEE 802.1x authentication on your computer.